Chart of Majority Vs. Minority and Commonly Vs. Modernly/UCC

JusticeDread

Chart of Majority Vs. Minority and Commonly Vs. Modernly/UCC

Post by JusticeDread » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:37 pm

California State

I did do a search before deciding to post, but does anyone have an Excel spreadsheet of Criminal, Torts or Contrast with difference between these subjects? I am starting to make one myself to document but if anyone has one made already it would be greatly appreciated!

ymmv
pregnant with a better version of myself

Re: Chart of Majority Vs. Minority and Commonly Vs. Modernly/UCC

Post by ymmv » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:10 pm

JusticeDread wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:37 pm
California State

I did do a search before deciding to post, but does anyone have an Excel spreadsheet of Criminal, Torts or Contrast with difference between these subjects? I am starting to make one myself to document but if anyone has one made already it would be greatly appreciated!
There are a few California outlines for these subjects in the outline database; if you sort by School you can find the CA ones pretty easily.

Your best bet is always going to be getting outlines from 2L and 3Ls at your school who took the same courses with the same professors. Many student orgs (whether affinity groups like Lambda or BALSA, pro bono groups, or social clubs) keep their own databases with dozens or hundreds of those outlines, so definitely check with any you're a part of. If not, reach out to your orientation mentor or any 2Ls or 3Ls you've happen to be friendly with.

California bar exam books and outlines are pretty clutch this particular topic of state distinctions. You can usually find those at your school's used book fairs run by Students for Equal Justice or similar orgs.