I'm aiming for T14 (if possible) and if not, getting a solid scholarship at a regional school.
Graduated from extremely no-name regional school (outside of one strong basketball season) with a 3.82 GPA.
Got a 170 on the LSAT but am willing to retake it if deemed worthwhile.
I'm able to get letters of recommendation from the head of the law and politics concentration in my major (Political Science), my supervisor from the Public Defender's Office, and can probably get ones from my supervisors from my internships.
Extracurriculars are as follows:
- Volunteered at Public Defender's Office for ~6 months
- President/founder of student-run think tank focusing on student government accountability and campus policy research that was fairly successful by college club standards
- Director of Involvement for Debate Club (was going to be president but decided to let the club die due to amount of work needed to revive a failed club)
- Wrote research paper on public policy that was published in campus research journal
- Interned at State Attorney's Office
- Interned at local corporate-focused (tax/bankruptcy/etc.) law firm