Ads and promo codes for LSAT prep services

Studying, strategy, waiting
Metamorphosis

Prep Free for a week with Metamorphosis

Post by Metamorphosis » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Need some last minute prep for the February LSAT?

Metamorphosis is offering one week free for all new members. Join free and prep this week before your February LSAT. We've sorted official LSAT questions by topic and difficulty level. You can practice online and we have awesome solutions that get to the point and identify the common trap answer patterns you need to know.

Feel free to ask me about our service!
https://www.metamorphosis.com

Nony

Post by Nony » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi folks,

At this time, we are going to corral ads for LSAT prep services and any related promo codes in this thread. While we strongly welcome people who provide prep services to participate in this forum by offering advice and answering questions, we also want to keep purely commercial posts contained, so they don’t distract from actual content.

To that end, I ask users to limit their purely commercial posts to this thread. If you see a purely commercial post made somewhere else in the forum, please report it by clicking the button marked with an exclamation point in the top right corner of the post. (Purely commercial means only providing links to/descriptions of a service, with no advice or answers to users’ questions.) Commercial posts will be moved here at the mods’ discretion.

We also reserve the right to delete posts if we feel the services advertised do not meet the needs of our users.

Thanks!

MattSherman

Re: Ads and promo codes for LSAT prep services

Post by MattSherman » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Free LSAT tutoring available with Matt Sherman, founder of Metamorphosis and former LSAT Academics Manager at Manhattan Prep. One lesson per student for now. Sign up here:

https://www.metamorphosis.com/tutoring/

MattSherman

Post by MattSherman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:07 pm

Metamorphosis is offering free LSAT prep until May 15th. We've taken officially licensed LSAT questions and sorted them by topic and by difficulty. Our solutions are designed to get to the point and be instructional so that LSAT patterns become clear. Our charts track your progress as you pass all five levels of each LSAT topic. We're looking for your feedback, so try it out and let us know what you think, thanks!

churner_throwaway-

Testmasters

Post by churner_throwaway- » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi all,

Apologies if this is spam, but I just wanted to reach anyone considering taking a Testmasters LSAT course. I have a discount code that can save you $100 off of the live course or $50 off of the online course, so feel free to private message me if you would like it.

The course was amazing, for those considering it. It brought my diagnostic score from the mid 150's into the 170s on test day. I would highly recommend them.

Experiment626

Re: Testmasters

Post by Experiment626 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:17 am

churner_throwaway- wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:06 pm
Hi all,

Apologies if this is spam, but I just wanted to reach anyone considering taking a Testmasters LSAT course. I have a discount code that can save you $100 off of the live course or $50 off of the online course, so feel free to private message me if you would like it.

The course was amazing, for those considering it. It brought my diagnostic score from the mid 150's into the 170s on test day. I would highly recommend them.
Moving this to the promo codes thread.

EJsliast

Post by EJsliast » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:32 am

I have taken 1,000 Testmasters, PowerScore, 1,600 Blueprint live course and manhattan LR book. I would say I have seen the most improvement over all of these with my 120 worth of PowerScore Bibles and the least improvement witH 1,000 testmaster course. Blueprint live course is fun good but prob not worth money. Good because you meet other people also studying for lsat and that is about it. I would not recommend testmasters. Hope this helps.

isthatscaryforu

Post by isthatscaryforu » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 am

Take the Velocity LSAT Prep Course.... you'll get unreal results!!!!!!!!!
AND the price tag is better than any other one...
check it out:

here is the link: https://www.velocitylsat.com?a=4030

Discount Code: LSATKILLS
(never expires)

UVA2B

Post by UVA2B » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:33 am

isthatscaryforu wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 am
Take the Velocity LSAT Prep Course.... you'll get unreal results!!!!!!!!!
AND the price tag is better than any other one...
check it out:

here is the link: https://www.velocitylsat.com?a=4030

Discount Code: LSATKILLS
(never expires)
Instead of spamming the entire LSAT forum, I’m going to let you keep this ad only. Spam the forum again, and you’re getting the axe.

Graeme - LSAT Hacks

Post by Graeme - LSAT Hacks » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:11 am

Hey everyone,

Saw this and figured I’d make a post for the forum. You can get 10% off my courses on LSAT Hacks with the code lslife10
If you’re above 160 or have used another method and know the basics, I’d recommend the mastery seminars.

Discount Code: lslife10

Good luck on the LSAT!

BarryPaine

Post by BarryPaine » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:06 am

man, its one thing to waste time posting here seriously, but crafting these elaborate fake posts over and over again? Dude, get a friend.

PowerScoreAdmin

Post by PowerScoreAdmin » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:28 am

PowerScore has a sale running for one more day (until 10/17/19) on the LSAT Courses. We are offering:

$200 off the In Person Course
$100 off the Live Online Course
$50 off the first month of the On Demand Course

No code needed, the prices are updated automatically at PowerScore .com