3L at T6 offering PS edits/application advice

General admissions strategy questions, what are my chances, discussion of specific application materials like financial aid and scholarships.
Ls_admit_consulting

3L at T6 offering PS edits/application advice

Post by Ls_admit_consulting » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:02 am

Hi all,

I am a 3L at a T6 school. Last summer I interned abroad at an AmLaw 100 firm, this summer I just finished my internship at a NYC V10 firm, where I will be returning full time after graduation.

To be honest, my grades were not good in undergrad. In fact, they were laughable. I decided to apply to law school my senior year, as a former premed with ~3.0 average grades. I knew that these circumstances would make the admissions process more difficult, but looking back, I’m confident that my LSAT, personal essays and strategic game plan for applications were crucial to my success. Similarly, I’m sure they can make a tangible difference for you in the upcoming application cycle.

With virtual fall classes starting soon (and the application season rapidly approaching), I have been looking for ways to apply my passion for writing to help others get into law school. From application timing strategies, LSAT tips, personal essay edits, and virtually anything else you might be curious about, feel free to reach out and we can discuss.

For my application, I relied on several professional consulting services and feedback from family friends who are lawyers. While I found their guidance to be very insightful and honestly game-changing, the $3k entry cost was quite high and the package-based options felt somewhat restrictive. When you contact me, I aim to provide feedback that is as useful, both substantively and personally, but also less expensive. After a free initial consultation, all assistance will be provided over the phone, text, or video chat and will charged on an hourly basis, not pre-paid. That way, I can assess your situation before providing tailored feedback. Of course, after the consultation and before each additional hour, it would be purely up to you whether to continue working together.

I know many other amazing people are offering similar services and I’m sure you can’t go wrong with them. Everyone has their own system. But, after realizing the huge impact my essays had in my admissions results as a splitter, I am excited to help you find that edge for yourself. If you are still unsure about this whole process, or how I can help, I'd be happy to connect you with other law students at top 14 schools for their input.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

To everyone, best of luck!

Yours,

LS_admit_consulting

kellyfrost

Re: 3L at T6 offering PS edits/application advice

Post by kellyfrost » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:43 am

How much do you charge per hour?

Ls_admit_consulting

Post by Ls_admit_consulting » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Mod edit: self promotion deleted

Danger Zone

Post by Danger Zone » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:03 pm

This forum does not exist for you to promote your business. We provide these services for free on this board.

If anyone wants advice on an application or personal statement, all you have to do is ask.