3.65/178+

Join in the wild mass guessing about the odds of your numbers getting you into a particular school.
SoDakbestDak

3.65/178+

Post by SoDakbestDak » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 pm

178+ in one take
3.65 LSAC GPA from a top non-ivy
Softs: 2 years work experience teaching on a reservation; internships in banking/PE/congress

From the LSN charts it looks like I'm mostly okay up through MVPB (with some questions about P&B). NYU seems okay. Chicago/Columbia/Harvard seem spotty with a few waitlists and acceptances in the territory. S seems like a flat out no and Y... well it's Yale, who can tell?

Essays are all very strong. LORs are mixed (1 academic strong, 1 professional strong, 1 academic average). No C+F issues, n-URM.

Mostly curious about where I stand re: CCH since other schools seem more clear. Also curious about RTK!

Thanks y'all!

icechicken
Lost in the sauce

Re: 3.65/178+

Post by icechicken » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 pm

You seem like a strong candidate for all of those, although any given school could balk at your GPA. You'll have great outcomes somewhere.

pancakes3

Re: 3.65/178+

Post by pancakes3 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:51 am

your LSAT and softs (TFA?) will take you pretty far and you're solidly in the "spray and pray" group of candidates. just send out 13 apps and see who gives you the most money. i know, we're not of much help, but nobody really can be in these chance-me threads. it's mostly for reassurance and reality checks.