- Automated status checking
- Wave detection - ticker on home page and if one applicant receives a final decision, all other applicants for that school will have their statuses automatically checked.
- LSN-style application tracking and comparison with other applicants
- Automated decision recording
- Pretty graphs - see https://www.lawschooldata.org/school
- Integrated ABA 509 data
- Automated status checking. Over 150,000 statuses automatically checked. That's over 1000 hours saved, assuming 30 seconds per status.
- UR and interview date entry. It won't benefit us this cycle, but think of the children!
- Mobile friendly
- Automated LSN sync. Updates from LSN are automatically imported and displayed on LSData.
- Faster load times
- Better UI/graphs
- Made by a 0L (not sure if this is a plus)
Why am I doing this? I want to be able to eat more than ramen in law school so I'm going to add ads soon. It also helps me keep my mind off my lack of a KJ2 (pls Harvard, notice how I will contribute to your community).
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.