Long-time users: please note that the prosilver and Allanstyle-subsilver styles will be phased out in the coming months due to upcoming site update incompatibilities. If you use either style, you can change back to the default proflat style at any time in your User Control Panel, or simply wait for the update to do so automatically. Thanks for your patience, and apologies to any folks who prefer the old look.

WUSTL c/o 2022 Applicants

School-specific applicants threads, waiting for results, announcements of acceptances/denials/waitlists.
Prudent_Jurist

Re: WUSTL c/o 2022 Applicants

Post by Prudent_Jurist » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:09 pm

pipedream wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:40 pm
You're not alone. Still waiting too (interview one week after yours)
Feels bad man

pipedream

Post by pipedream » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:13 pm

And the radio silence continues. I've been accepted to four other schools so far, including another T20, but nothing from WUSTL.

There were two TLS users that had this happen to them last year, and one of them decided to email the admissions office in late December. They got the standard "busy/all applications reviewed on a case-by-case basis" response, but they were magically admitted a few hours later. Considering my ED choice (NU) should be sending out decisions next week or the week after, I may do the same

Purple Ranger

Post by Purple Ranger » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:55 pm

In!