WUSTL c/o 2024

School-specific applicants threads, waiting for results, announcements of acceptances/denials/waitlists.
jdapplicant

WUSTL c/o 2024

Post by jdapplicant »

Hello! Not sure if people even use forums like these anymore but started this thread because I wasn't sure how accurately past threads would apply to the COVID cycle.

Applied to WUSTL 12/2 and got an interview invite 12/3. Not sure how to feel about it since while most people say these interviews end in acceptances, I'm sure COVID has been a bit of a game changer. Plus an invite for a virtual interview in less than 24 hours and the fact that the email gave no information makes it seem like an automated invite. Scheduled for 12/18.

Fingers crossed!
MKC

Re: WUSTL c/o 2024

Post by MKC »

Hi! We have 25,000 members here, at least a dozen of which are not looking for administration.
Spoiler:
That's an inside joke
Wustl grad here. If you're getting an interview, you're probably in. It seems like those interviews are mostly to convince you to attend rather than to vet you.

Happy to take questions.
waldorf

Re: WUSTL c/o 2024

Post by waldorf »

Yeah, I think an interview generally means you are going to be accepted.

I just graduated in 2020 and am happy to answer any questions you have. Good luck with your interview and application cycle!