2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Admissions strategy and application process for URM applicants.

Congrats! You're in! In which market did you get placed?

NYC
26
51%
LA
5
10%
Chicago
2
4%
Houston/Dallas
4
8%
San Fran
5
10%
Atlanta
0
No votes
DC
9
18%
Cleveland
0
No votes
Wilmington
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 51

User avatar
BlondeAmbiti0n
Posts: 1037
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by BlondeAmbiti0n » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:31 pm

soca_dancer wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:26 pm
Until I get that we’re sorry to inform you email, I’m holding onto hope.

Daddy
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Daddy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:04 pm

soca_dancer wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:26 pm
Until I get that we’re sorry to inform you email, I’m holding onto hope.

Daddy
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Daddy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:05 pm

I’m nervous it may be over

User avatar
BlondeAmbiti0n
Posts: 1037
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by BlondeAmbiti0n » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Daddy wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:05 pm
I’m nervous it may be over

Daddy
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Daddy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:19 am

ihatetheLSAT wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:16 pm
This thread is awfully quiet....any more calls?

It may be that pretty much all the calls have gone out. They are waiting for everyone to confirm and then send out the dong email.

Wowza23
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Wowza23 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:37 am

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!!

Got the call Thursday but missed it and spoke to them yesterday. T-14, NYC, interviewed in Feb. PM me if you need more details.

For those who haven't heard, to echo what others have said, they seem mad busy. So I wouldn't be surprised if calls go out on Monday! Don't give up hope!

hotdog
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by hotdog » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:08 am

So are we thinking it may be over, or some calls tomorrow potentially?

Looks like last year someone got a call on a sunday 2 days after the deadline

OakBrook
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by OakBrook » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 pm

hotdog wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:08 am
So are we thinking it may be over, or some calls tomorrow potentially?

Looks like last year someone got a call on a sunday 2 days after the deadline
I'm thinking some calls. I know someone who's turning it down,and I imagine a few others will too. Plus, they may not have made all the calls yet. Either way, I'm over it lol

hotdog
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by hotdog » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:34 pm

OakBrook wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 pm
hotdog wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:08 am
So are we thinking it may be over, or some calls tomorrow potentially?

Looks like last year someone got a call on a sunday 2 days after the deadline
I'm thinking some calls. I know someone who's turning it down,and I imagine a few others will too. Plus, they may not have made all the calls yet. Either way, I'm over it lol
Fair assumption. I'm right there with you lol

User avatar
RubyRhad
Posts: 933
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:04 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by RubyRhad » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Either way, it'll either happen or it won't. Nothing we can do about it now. Btw, this is alyk. Changed by username.

User avatar
BlondeAmbiti0n
Posts: 1037
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by BlondeAmbiti0n » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Yeah at this point it's let go and let God for me. If I get a call tomorrow or even in the next few days I'll be thrilled. If not, I'll be officially confirming with my internship this week that I'll be staying for the summer.

Daddy
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Daddy » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:26 pm

OakBrook wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Either way, I'm over it lol

lawschool21
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:23 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by lawschool21 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am

I got the call Thursday but still haven't gotten the email, is this the case for anyone else?

Daddy
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:33 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Daddy » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:40 am

lawschool21 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am
I got the call Thursday but still haven't gotten the email, is this the case for anyone else?

I think this has happened to multiple ppl. I wouldn't stress about it.

theamazingbabe
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by theamazingbabe » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:23 pm

lawschool21 wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:22 am
I got the call Thursday but still haven't gotten the email, is this the case for anyone else?
It took a few days for me to receive the letter after I got the call. They're super buys and they've been having some difficulties with their systems, so I wouldn't sweat it too much. Just be patient.

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by LSNlife » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:42 pm

Just got the call!!!! Holy crap there was hope! Catch me in DC y’all!!!

User avatar
BlondeAmbiti0n
Posts: 1037
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by BlondeAmbiti0n » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:44 pm

LSNlife wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:42 pm
Just got the call!!!! Holy crap there was hope! Catch me in DC y’all!!!
CONGRATS OMG!!

longhorn2018
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:14 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by longhorn2018 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Just got the call! I'll be in NYC!

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by LSNlife » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:02 pm

BlondeAmbiti0n wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:44 pm
LSNlife wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:42 pm
Just got the call!!!! Holy crap there was hope! Catch me in DC y’all!!!
CONGRATS OMG!!
Thanks!!! I'm so happy I could cry! I can't wait to see everyone in NY!

User avatar
principalagent
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:18 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by principalagent » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:24 pm

LSNlife wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:42 pm
Just got the call!!!! Holy crap there was hope! Catch me in DC y’all!!!
Agdkgajskfgsksbxjdaksbdbdj YES OMG!!!!!

soca_dancer
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:27 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by soca_dancer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Yay so excited for you!!! You deserve sis

Beluga
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Beluga » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Just got the call and answered the poll! Will be in the Bay (second preference).
Thanks for the support, y'alls. See you in NYC <3

User avatar
RubyRhad
Posts: 933
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:04 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by RubyRhad » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Congrats guys!!!!!

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by LSNlife » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Beluga wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:50 pm
Just got the call and answered the poll! Will be in the Bay (second preference).
Thanks for the support, y'alls. See you in NYC <3
Congrats!!!

User avatar
Prudence
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:49 pm

Re: 2017-2018 SEO Law Fellowship Applicants

Post by Prudence » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Hey since calls are winding down for the SEO admits make sure you join our seo group me! Principalagent has the link for the group me so just pm if u already got seo!

Lol sorry @principalagent for making you pointperson 😅🤗 but I feel like everyone knows you and also you would check your pms enough.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests