The LSL Forums will be undergoing updates between June 28 - July 5. The site may be intermittently unresponsive or unavailable during this time. Thanks for your patience.

Update 2022-06-28:
Our forum software has undergone several major updates. Various errors and bugs have been addressed, and the site should run faster across the board. You may notice certain features are not behaving the same way as before. Some of these, such as the quick-edit function, are pending further updates. Please post any other issues in the Site Development and Updates thread and include a screenshot if possible:
viewtopic.php?t=3

What Lsat do I need to off set a 2.2?

Admissions strategy and application process for URM applicants.
Im_All_The_Way_Up

What Lsat do I need to off set a 2.2?

Post by Im_All_The_Way_Up »

Urm, yes I've had a lot of situations out of my control like being the sole caretaker of both grand parents, I'm an immigrant from war (ptsd)

But I'm not here for sympathy, I just want to know what my best route to get into a good school are.
Nebby

Re: What Lsat do I need to off set a 2.2?

Post by Nebby »

170+
Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Nebby wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:24 pm170+
170+ cures a lot of flaws in an application. Not as much as it used to, but combined with the URM bump, it should open a lot of doors for you. You'll want to apply broadly even then, but you should wind up with a good option.
Johannes

Post by Johannes »

Just do the best you can and come talk options after that.

I think I was like 2.2 (forget), 162 and made a law career work.
Hennessy

Post by Hennessy »

I was a 2.4 / 169 and got money at some good schools. You can PM me if you want.