Harvard Students and Grads Taking Questions

Discuss comparisons of various school choices and the various metrics that inform them, including rankings, student life, location, etc.
User avatar
april_ludgate
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:59 am

Re: Harvard Students and Grads Taking Questions

Post by april_ludgate » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Anyone heard back about BSA/heard about someone who has?

redpikachu
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Re: Harvard Students and Grads Taking Questions

Post by redpikachu » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm

april_ludgate wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm
Anyone heard back about BSA/heard about someone who has?
radio silence here...Are they calling rn or is it about the time?

User avatar
april_ludgate
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:59 am

Re: Harvard Students and Grads Taking Questions

Post by april_ludgate » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:11 pm

redpikachu wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm
april_ludgate wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm
Anyone heard back about BSA/heard about someone who has?
radio silence here...Are they calling rn or is it about the time?
According to TLS last year emails had been sent on/by July 9. I assume they might come out later this year? As we ended later? Maybe?

User avatar
april_ludgate
Posts: 262
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:59 am

Re: Harvard Students and Grads Taking Questions

Post by april_ludgate » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 pm

april_ludgate wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:11 pm
redpikachu wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:10 pm
april_ludgate wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:59 pm
Anyone heard back about BSA/heard about someone who has?
radio silence here...Are they calling rn or is it about the time?
According to TLS last year emails had been sent on/by July 9. I assume they might come out later this year? As we ended later? Maybe?
came out today!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests