1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

anon1234

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by anon1234 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:03 pm

got a PW offer the other day

SF1L

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by SF1L » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm

Dinged from Fenwick and MoFo

HLS1L

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by HLS1L » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Did the PW offer go to an H person? Bc they told me that they were waiting for grades to extend interviews

jimmyplayer601
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by jimmyplayer601 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm

SF1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm
Dinged from Fenwick and MoFo
Did you interview with fenwick? I had a callback with them last week ... and waiting now

anon1234

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by anon1234 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:49 pm

HLS1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Did the PW offer go to an H person? Bc they told me that they were waiting for grades to extend interviews
YLS 1L

reliablesource

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by reliablesource » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:11 pm

HLS1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019
I also know someone at CCN who got a PW offer at least a few days ago

SF1L

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by SF1L » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:33 am

jimmyplayer601 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm
SF1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm
Dinged from Fenwick and MoFo
Did you interview with fenwick? I had a callback with them last week ... and waiting now
Yes

HLS1L

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by HLS1L » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:35 am

reliablesource wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:11 pm
HLS1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 pm
Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019
I also know someone at CCN who got a PW offer at least a few days ago
That makes sense. Just want to see if pre-grades offers are going out to HLS ppl specifically

jimmyplayer601
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by jimmyplayer601 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 am

SF1L wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:33 am
jimmyplayer601 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm
SF1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm
Dinged from Fenwick and MoFo
Did you interview with fenwick? I had a callback with them last week ... and waiting now
Yes
Callback too or just screener?

1LSA

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by 1LSA » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:53 am

MoFo NY's making offer calls too.

Summer Hopeful

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by Summer Hopeful » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:25 am

Has anyone heard from Cravath?

1lsa

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by 1lsa » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:51 pm

Any news from STB recently?

Guest

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:11 pm

1lsa wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:51 pm
Any news from STB recently?
There were reports of offers in this thread maybe a week ago. Haven’t heard of anything more recent than that.

guest

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:23 pm

Anyone know how quick the Skadden CB to offer turn around was last year for nyc?

SF1L

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by SF1L » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 pm

jimmyplayer601 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 am
SF1L wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:33 am
jimmyplayer601 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm
SF1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm
Dinged from Fenwick and MoFo
Did you interview with fenwick? I had a callback with them last week ... and waiting now
Yes
Callback too or just screener?
CB

1Lanon

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by 1Lanon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:16 pm

guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:23 pm
Anyone know how quick the Skadden CB to offer turn around was last year for nyc?
same question. i have interview tomorrow and would love to hear back by early next week bc looking at competing offers

Guest

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:17 am

been waiting on white and case (ny), has anybody heard from them as of late?

1lsa

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by 1lsa » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 am

1Lanon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:16 pm
guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:23 pm
Anyone know how quick the Skadden CB to offer turn around was last year for nyc?
same question. i have interview tomorrow and would love to hear back by early next week bc looking at competing offers
Same situation here, hopefully next week. Looks like last year had decent turn around time
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:17 am
been waiting on white and case (ny), has anybody heard from them as of late?
Also waiting on them, thought it'd be this week

Summer Hopeful

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by Summer Hopeful » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:17 am
been waiting on white and case (ny), has anybody heard from them as of late?
Had a callback almost a month ago but haven't heard anything. But I know someone who got an offer.

throwaway2222

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by throwaway2222 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Is it safe to assume I'm out of the running for all of these if I haven't even gotten a screener yet?

throw it away

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by throw it away » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:32 pm

throwaway2222 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:01 pm
Is it safe to assume I'm out of the running for all of these if I haven't even gotten a screener yet?
Ive been getting screener requests as late as yesterday so I definitely dont think you're out of it at all.

Nobody

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by Nobody » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:39 pm

1lsa wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 am
1Lanon wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:16 pm
guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:23 pm
Anyone know how quick the Skadden CB to offer turn around was last year for nyc?
same question. i have interview tomorrow and would love to hear back by early next week bc looking at competing offers
Same situation here, hopefully next week. Looks like last year had decent turn around time
Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:17 am
been waiting on white and case (ny), has anybody heard from them as of late?
Also waiting on them, thought it'd be this week
I believe all White & Case offers are out, not sure who has accepted/declined though.

1L 2L 3L

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by 1L 2L 3L » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:41 pm

1lsa wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:51 pm
Any news from STB recently?
I know of quite a few offers that have gone out, not sure if they are done though

1lsa

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by 1lsa » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:38 pm

RIP, was waiting on W&C and STB, there goes that

jimmyplayer601
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:16 pm

Re: 1L/Diversity SA Thread 2019

Post by jimmyplayer601 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:11 pm

SF1L wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 pm
jimmyplayer601 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:45 am
SF1L wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:33 am
jimmyplayer601 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm
SF1L wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:03 pm
Dinged from Fenwick and MoFo
Did you interview with fenwick? I had a callback with them last week ... and waiting now
Yes
Callback too or just screener?
CB
How long ago did you interview?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest