Adaptibarrrr....

onlyunholy

Adaptibarrrr....

Post by onlyunholy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:24 am

(In the spirit of full disclosure, I also posted this on the other site..)

For those that have done all the Adaptibar questions--does anyone know how/if it is possible to run the history on your questions when they start repeating to see if you are getting the questions correct the second time around? I was told that this is available fleetingly via the mobile app here (thanks KernKraft!), but I only use Adaptibar on my regular laptop, and was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.. which is indeed driving me crazy lol.

Also, how is everyone feeling with Adaptibar? I just (literally) hit 2000 questions. 70%+ for the last 3 weeks; 75%+ the last 10 days (except for today when I decided I would do 35 new Civ Pro, haha..) 65.5% overall for the 2k questions. I am a retaker (failed the bar by 1.11 points--MBE); Adaptibar and Strategies and Tactics (6th Edition) are all I used to study for the MBE this time around--well, when I had questions, I did also use the Barbri CMR (very rarely). Not sure how I feel about getting better with Adaptibar considering all the questions are repeating now, and if that's any real indication that I am improving...

barkschool

Re: Adaptibarrrr....

Post by barkschool » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Once you start hitting 75% you should feel pretty good.

I used adaptibar and was around that range going into the bar

FinallyPassedTheBar

Post by FinallyPassedTheBar » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 am

onlyunholy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:24 am

For those that have done all the Adaptibar questions--does anyone know how/if it is possible to run the history on your questions when they start repeating to see if you are getting the questions correct the second time around? I was told that this is available fleetingly via the mobile app here (thanks KernKraft!), but I only use Adaptibar on my regular laptop, and was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.. which is indeed driving me crazy lol.

Also, how is everyone feeling with Adaptibar? I just (literally) hit 2000 questions. 70%+ for the last 3 weeks; 75%+ the last 10 days (except for today when I decided I would do 35 new Civ Pro, haha..) 65.5% overall for the 2k questions. I am a retaker (failed the bar by 1.11 points--MBE); Adaptibar and Strategies and Tactics (6th Edition) are all I used to study for the MBE this time around--well, when I had questions, I did also use the Barbri CMR (very rarely). Not sure how I feel about getting better with Adaptibar considering all the questions are repeating now, and if that's any real indication that I am improving...
When I did Adaptibar last summer, there was a side bar of statistic next to each question/answer. It listed the number of times the question was answered correctly/incorrectly. I don;t know if this is still available in Adaptibar's new user interface, but I am sure it was there in the older interface. I think it is still possible to switch between the two interfaces.

onlyunholy

Post by onlyunholy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 am

FinallyPassedTheBar wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:58 am
onlyunholy wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:24 am

When I did Adaptibar last summer, there was a side bar of statistic next to each question/answer. It listed the number of times the question was answered correctly/incorrectly. I don;t know if this is still available in Adaptibar's new user interface, but I am sure it was there in the older interface. I think it is still possible to switch between the two interfaces.
Thanks so much for the response. I am doing the questions in exam mode (sets of 50/100) so I don't see the history--when I go back to the exam it just displays the questions and answers in test-answer format, it doesn't show me that I've answered the questions before.. I hope I make sense, haha.