Texas Bar Exam (BLE Page) -- Old questions and selected answers.
BVest's MPT Guide
What's on the Texas Bar?
Tuesday (Morning Only)
One MPT (90 min) (10%)
20 Short-Answer Civ Pro + 20 Short-Answer Crim Pro (90 min) (10%)
Wednesday (All Day)
200 MBE Multiple Choice (100 Qs AM - 3 hours; 100 Qs PM - 3 hours; No work across morning/afternoon sessions)
Thursday (All Day)
12 Essay Questions (6 Qs AM - 3 hours; 6 Qs PM - 3 hours; No work across morning/afternoon sessions)
Essay questions cover the following subjects:
- 2 Family Law (often one divorce division and one child custody)
- 2 Business Organizations (often one choice-of-entity question and one governance-dispute question)
- 2 Real Property (often one Oil & Gas and one Fee/Leasehold/Other Estates)
- 2 Wills & Administration (often one will and one intestate succession)
- 2 UCC (UCC-2 and/or UCC-3 and/or UCC-9 -- See Below)
- 1 DTPA paired with 1 Trust OR Guardianship (See Below)
Can you predict which UCC they'll test or what they'll choose for Trusts vs Guardianship?
No, but here's the past history: