Class of 2018 - I guess we have to do jobs now

Post Reply
User avatar
Gray
Moderator
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Class of 2018 - I guess we have to do jobs now

Post by Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:25 am

Class of '18 thread

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

Re: Your Mother Sucks Cocks in H3LL

Post by Hand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:27 am

I finally get to have my thread title

User avatar
haus
Posts: 503
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Re: Your Mother Sucks Cocks in H3LL

Post by haus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Howdy,

Although it looks like I may be drifting out of this graduating class, being a part-time student who has reduced his course load for this semester to make way for extra time for family and work. Unless I make a heavy lift in the summer (ugh!) I will not graduate until 2019 (sad trombone)

User avatar
Door Ladder
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Re: 3L Thread

Post by Door Ladder » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm

What if I don't have a mother? Am I still permitted to post in this thread?

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

Re: Your Mother Sucks Cocks in H3LL

Post by Hand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Hand wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:27 am
I finally get to have my thread title
it was brief, but it was worth it

unsweetened
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Re: 3L Thread

Post by unsweetened » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:06 pm

hey y'all

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

Re: 3L Thread

Post by Hand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm
What if I don't have a mother? Am I still permitted to post in this thread?
yes; you presumably had one once, as a matter of biological necessity. not that I am not in favor of creating humans in petri dishes, mind you.

User avatar
Door Ladder
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Re: 3L Thread

Post by Door Ladder » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Hand wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm
Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm
What if I don't have a mother? Am I still permitted to post in this thread?
yes; you presumably had one once, as a matter of biological necessity. not that I am not in favor of creating humans in petri dishes, mind you.
I self identify with bacteria, so that means I spawned asexually.

User avatar
Gray
Moderator
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Lol hand good try

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

Re: 3L Thread

Post by Hand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:28 pm

Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Hand wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm
Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm
What if I don't have a mother? Am I still permitted to post in this thread?
yes; you presumably had one once, as a matter of biological necessity. not that I am not in favor of creating humans in petri dishes, mind you.
I self identify with bacteria, so that means I spawned asexually.
is this hikko?

User avatar
Hand
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 am

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Hand » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Gray wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:35 pm
Lol hand good try
:evil: :evil:

User avatar
Gray
Moderator
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Re: 3L Thread

Post by Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:29 pm

Hand wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:28 pm
Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Hand wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm
Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm
What if I don't have a mother? Am I still permitted to post in this thread?
yes; you presumably had one once, as a matter of biological necessity. not that I am not in favor of creating humans in petri dishes, mind you.
I self identify with bacteria, so that means I spawned asexually.
is this hikko?
That was also my first thought

User avatar
Door Ladder
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Re: 3L Thread

Post by Door Ladder » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Gray wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:29 pm
Hand wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:28 pm
Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:18 pm
Hand wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 pm
Door Ladder wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm
What if I don't have a mother? Am I still permitted to post in this thread?
yes; you presumably had one once, as a matter of biological necessity. not that I am not in favor of creating humans in petri dishes, mind you.
I self identify with bacteria, so that means I spawned asexually.
is this hikko?
That was also my first thought
This is not Hikko. I appreciate Hikko's posts, so I will take this as a win.
Hint: we've played the who is it game before.
ETA: I love Auggie.
Last edited by Door Ladder on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whiskeyandcupcakes
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by whiskeyandcupcakes » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Hi! Here to 3LOL and mostly to be Gray's #1 fan.

User avatar
Gray
Moderator
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Ohhhh hiiiiiii minnie

fsmokes14
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by fsmokes14 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Doing a seminar paper and realizing I have lost the ability write. Every now and then I catch a glimpse of something I wrote and man....its bad.

Kodokushiest
Posts: 2645
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Kodokushiest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Found out I didn't fail my grade-tardiest class, so I was finally able to make my 2018 IRA contribution.

User avatar
Gray
Moderator
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:24 pm

I got an A in a class I went to like 4 times and had set to P/F

User avatar
Gray
Moderator
Posts: 824
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Gray wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:24 pm
I got an A in a class I went to like 4 times and had set to P/F
Law school is kind of a joke

fsmokes14
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by fsmokes14 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:59 pm

you know its bad when you think 1 page in a day is productive.

Kodokushiest
Posts: 2645
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:38 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Kodokushiest » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:30 pm

fsmokes14 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:59 pm
you know its bad when you think 1 page in a day is productive.
Reading, right?

Kadabra
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:48 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Kadabra » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:54 pm

Hey guys, I had a question - if you summered last year and didn't deduct anything in the W4 form, then what else do you need to do for the tax return? Do you need to receive a W2 from the firm and then submit the W2 and a 1040? Does anyone know?

fsmokes14
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by fsmokes14 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:08 am

Kodokushiest wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:30 pm
fsmokes14 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:59 pm
you know its bad when you think 1 page in a day is productive.
Reading, right?
People are still reading?

User avatar
Door Ladder
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Door Ladder » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:36 am

Does anyone have a quick way to remove all of your old TLS posts? I tried this: https://mylsn.info/tls-post-deleter/ but it didn't work.

User avatar
Kümmel
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Re: 3L/Class of 2018

Post by Kümmel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:39 am

Door Ladder wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:36 am
Does anyone have a quick way to remove all of your old TLS posts? I tried this: https://mylsn.info/tls-post-deleter/ but it didn't work.
here ya go: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=231&sid=3a6be96c18f ... 37b43abef7

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests