Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

User avatar
wannabegenius
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by wannabegenius » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Just putting this here since I'm seeing these threads pop up for other schools.

Dowsing
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Dowsing » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Checking in, will very likely be attending!

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 811
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:45 am
Contact:

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Platopus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Dowsing wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:55 pm
Checking in, will very likely be attending!
Same here! Penn is my top choice right now. Excited to see everyone at ASW this week!

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by LSNlife » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Also likely to attend! Can't wait to have this officially sorted out!

cwasser3
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:00 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by cwasser3 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:57 pm

I'm so excited for ASW!

User avatar
Lil Poundcake
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:50 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Lil Poundcake » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 am

Posting in here instead of the waiters' thread - anybody else facing some messy travel with the snow? I hope everything still goes ahead. :(

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by LSNlife » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Lil Poundcake wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 am
Posting in here instead of the waiters' thread - anybody else facing some messy travel with the snow? I hope everything still goes ahead. :(
I'm taking greyhound from DC and very concerned about a weather cancellation :'(

User avatar
Lil Poundcake
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:50 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Lil Poundcake » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:22 pm

LSNlife wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm
Lil Poundcake wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 am
Posting in here instead of the waiters' thread - anybody else facing some messy travel with the snow? I hope everything still goes ahead. :(
I'm taking greyhound from DC and very concerned about a weather cancellation :'(
Please travel safely!!! I'm flying from the West Coast and have already had to change my flight to arrive at PHL at 7am on Friday... hopefully it isn't canceled. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by LSNlife » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:59 pm

Lil Poundcake wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:22 pm
LSNlife wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm
Lil Poundcake wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:37 am
Posting in here instead of the waiters' thread - anybody else facing some messy travel with the snow? I hope everything still goes ahead. :(
I'm taking greyhound from DC and very concerned about a weather cancellation :'(
Please travel safely!!! I'm flying from the West Coast and have already had to change my flight to arrive at PHL at 7am on Friday... hopefully it isn't canceled. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
You too!!! Hopefully we’ll see each other there safe and sound!

dietcoked
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by dietcoked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Attending!

When is everybody going to start looking for housing?

User avatar
wannabegenius
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by wannabegenius » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:14 am

dietcoked wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 pm
Attending!

When is everybody going to start looking for housing?
Already have! PM me for what I've found so far.

turtlecat
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:57 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by turtlecat » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am

dietcoked wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 pm
Attending!

When is everybody going to start looking for housing?
I started (too) early and have done a few tours/am signing a lease soon, feel free to PM!

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by LSNlife » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:11 am

wannabegenius wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:14 am
dietcoked wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:47 pm
Attending!

When is everybody going to start looking for housing?
Already have! PM me for what I've found so far.
+1 on the already looking and would love to hear what you've found so far if you're willing to share as well!

Dowsing
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Dowsing » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:53 pm

Officially committed today! Hope to meet you all next year!

User avatar
wannabegenius
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by wannabegenius » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Dowsing wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:53 pm
Officially committed today! Hope to meet you all next year!
Congrats on your decision! I will see you in the Fall!

User avatar
RubyRhad
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:04 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by RubyRhad » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Checking in!! I'm so excited!!

User avatar
Bush v Gorgeous
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:46 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Bush v Gorgeous » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:08 am

Checking in too! Yesssssss. We are preschool shopping next week so It Is Real.

Dowsing
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:48 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Dowsing » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:23 am

Welcome y’all! Looks like we’re going to have an amazing class starting in the fall!

User avatar
Platopus
Posts: 811
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:45 am
Contact:

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Platopus » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:29 am

Not sure I want to go the roommate route yet, but if anyone else is looking, hit me up. I promise I'm a pretty chill (and clean) dude in real life as well. I also have new furniture and a 65" 4K TV :D :D :D :D

User avatar
abujabal
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by abujabal » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Checking in!

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by LSNlife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Has anyone found any decent studios or 1 bedrooms in Rittenhouse Square/Grad Hospital etc?

User avatar
RubyRhad
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:04 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by RubyRhad » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 pm

LSNlife wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 pm
Has anyone found any decent studios or 1 bedrooms in Rittenhouse Square/Grad Hospital etc?
I haven't found one specifically, but I was in Philly this last weekend and there are 'For Rent' signs literally up and down every street in Rittenhouse Square. These are rowhouses that have been converted into apartments.

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by LSNlife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:48 pm

alykdesire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 pm
LSNlife wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 pm
Has anyone found any decent studios or 1 bedrooms in Rittenhouse Square/Grad Hospital etc?
I haven't found one specifically, but I was in Philly this last weekend and there are 'For Rent' signs literally up and down every street in Rittenhouse Square. These are rowhouses that have been converted into apartments.
Good to know! I guess I'll have to take a stroll down the square in the next month or so!

User avatar
RubyRhad
Posts: 916
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:04 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by RubyRhad » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:34 pm

LSNlife wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:48 pm
alykdesire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 pm
LSNlife wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 pm
Has anyone found any decent studios or 1 bedrooms in Rittenhouse Square/Grad Hospital etc?
I haven't found one specifically, but I was in Philly this last weekend and there are 'For Rent' signs literally up and down every street in Rittenhouse Square. These are rowhouses that have been converted into apartments.
Good to know! I guess I'll have to take a stroll down the square in the next month or so!
Definitely! I took pictures of some signs, but I doubt they'd be useful since I don't remember exact locations. However, I'm happy to share!

User avatar
LSNlife
Posts: 336
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Re: Penn Law C/O 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by LSNlife » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:02 pm

alykdesire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:34 pm
LSNlife wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:48 pm
alykdesire wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:38 pm
LSNlife wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:27 pm
Has anyone found any decent studios or 1 bedrooms in Rittenhouse Square/Grad Hospital etc?
I haven't found one specifically, but I was in Philly this last weekend and there are 'For Rent' signs literally up and down every street in Rittenhouse Square. These are rowhouses that have been converted into apartments.
Good to know! I guess I'll have to take a stroll down the square in the next month or so!
Definitely! I took pictures of some signs, but I doubt they'd be useful since I don't remember exact locations. However, I'm happy to share!
Can't hurt to take a look, I'd appreciate it!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests