WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Where are you thinking you might live?

U-City/The Loop
2
12%
Clayton
1
6%
CWE
7
41%
Skinker-DeBaliviere
5
29%
Downtown
0
No votes
Other
1
6%
No idea
1
6%
 
Total votes: 17

lawboye
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:29 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by lawboye » Fri May 11, 2018 8:03 am

Does anybody have the scoop on parking? I understand there's a very limited lottery system?

alexthom2018
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:45 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by alexthom2018 » Fri May 11, 2018 9:58 am

par283 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 pm
alexthom2018 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 am
SportsAndMindcrack wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 5:04 pm
In case someone isn't part of the Facebook page or discord, here's Orientation news

http://law.wustl.edu/events/master/inde ... tart-date/
How do we join the discord? And is there a separate C/O 2021 Facebook page or just the general WashU Law page?
There is an admitted students page for the law school class, but its mainly run by the admins. I'm not a discord expert at all, but I think the link below should be an invitation to join. Let me know if it isn't working and I'll try to mess with it.

https://discord.gg/nJHyn
The link says its invalid or expired.

User avatar
DaydreamNation
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:33 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by DaydreamNation » Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 am

par283 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 pm
alexthom2018 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 am
SportsAndMindcrack wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 5:04 pm
In case someone isn't part of the Facebook page or discord, here's Orientation news

http://law.wustl.edu/events/master/inde ... tart-date/
How do we join the discord? And is there a separate C/O 2021 Facebook page or just the general WashU Law page?
There is an admitted students page for the law school class, but its mainly run by the admins. I'm not a discord expert at all, but I think the link below should be an invitation to join. Let me know if it isn't working and I'll try to mess with it.

https://discord.gg/nJHyn
The link doesn't work, and since I'm not on fb I'd love to join. Thanks!

User avatar
par283
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:25 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by par283 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:36 am

DaydreamNation wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 am
par283 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 pm
alexthom2018 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 am
SportsAndMindcrack wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 5:04 pm
In case someone isn't part of the Facebook page or discord, here's Orientation news

http://law.wustl.edu/events/master/inde ... tart-date/
How do we join the discord? And is there a separate C/O 2021 Facebook page or just the general WashU Law page?
There is an admitted students page for the law school class, but its mainly run by the admins. I'm not a discord expert at all, but I think the link below should be an invitation to join. Let me know if it isn't working and I'll try to mess with it.

https://discord.gg/nJHyn
The link doesn't work, and since I'm not on fb I'd love to join. Thanks!
Sorry guys (like I said not a discord expert at all). I think there was a time limit to join on the last link and then the link expires. Try the link below and see if it will let you join, this one I set to be valid in perpetuity (I think)

https://discord.gg/7zxqCu8

User avatar
Octavius
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Octavius » Thu May 24, 2018 8:06 pm

Figured I'd just post here to say we've made a dedicated WashU Law student discord at https://discord.gg/eNPVcaT

Feel free to join in

User avatar
DaydreamNation
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:33 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by DaydreamNation » Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 pm

2nd deposit paid!

Anyone activate their email account or receive info about doing so yet?

SportsAndMindcrack
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:22 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by SportsAndMindcrack » Tue May 29, 2018 11:56 pm

DaydreamNation wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 pm
2nd deposit paid!

Anyone activate their email account or receive info about doing so yet?
No info received but I didn't pay my second deposit until about 6 or so tonight, so...

User avatar
DaydreamNation
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:33 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by DaydreamNation » Wed May 30, 2018 12:00 am

SportsAndMindcrack wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 11:56 pm
DaydreamNation wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 pm
2nd deposit paid!

Anyone activate their email account or receive info about doing so yet?
No info received but I didn't pay my second deposit until about 6 or so tonight, so...
Yeah I paid over the weekend. I'm assuming this will be a thing that happens sometime in June but just wanted to make sure no action was needed on my part. Thanks!

frozen_tundra9
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:49 pm

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by frozen_tundra9 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Anyone looking for housing? My friend and I, both rising 2Ls, are looking for a female roommate to live with us next year. It's the same apartment I lived in last year and loved it enough to stay for another year. The apartment is a three bed, two bath in Demun, about a 20 minute walk to the Law School. If you're interested, PM me and we can chat. And welcome to WashU!

User avatar
DaydreamNation
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:33 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by DaydreamNation » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Saw that Michigan sent out an email saying there class is going to be much bigger than previous years. Based on the lack of waitlist movement by WashU seems like ours might be larger than normal too? Anyone hear any rumblings/have any thoughts about this?

SportsAndMindcrack
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:22 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by SportsAndMindcrack » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:46 pm

DaydreamNation wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:06 pm
Saw that Michigan sent out an email saying there class is going to be much bigger than previous years. Based on the lack of waitlist movement by WashU seems like ours might be larger than normal too? Anyone hear any rumblings/have any thoughts about this?
Nothing heard here. But the Facebook page only has about 160 members last I checked.

iammrsiglesias
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:49 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by iammrsiglesias » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Now that class schedules are out, does anyone know where we can find what textbooks we need?

waldorf
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by waldorf » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 pm

congrats y'all

rising 2L who is bored and will answer qs if anyone has any

User avatar
Meelo
Posts: 237
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:58 am

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by Meelo » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:06 pm

waldorf wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 pm
congrats y'all

rising 2L who is bored and will answer qs if anyone has any
hi, i wanted to ask a favor of you (and any other wash u peeps willing to help me with my quest). Do you have a database of past exams and if so, would you be able to do a search for one my professors who taught there previously for a long, long while?

waldorf
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: WashU c/o 2021 (Admitted Students)

Post by waldorf » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:20 pm

Meelo wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:06 pm
waldorf wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 pm
congrats y'all

rising 2L who is bored and will answer qs if anyone has any
hi, i wanted to ask a favor of you (and any other wash u peeps willing to help me with my quest). Do you have a database of past exams and if so, would you be able to do a search for one my professors who taught there previously for a long, long while?
sure. i'll pm you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest